There are over 1,000 iPod®-compatible audiobooks on the WILBOR website. Click "iPod®-compatible Audiobooks" for the complete selection. Note that iPod®-compatible audiobooks have a special
iPod® icon below each book in the icon row:
If you have an iPod® player and a PC computer, follow the usual WILBOR instructions. Begin by plugging your iPod® into your computer. Install the Overdrive Media Console for PC, download your iPod®-compatible book, and click "Transfer" to transfer to your iPod®:
1. Connect a portable player to your computer.
2. In OverDrive Media Console, highlight the title you wish to transfer
and click the 'Transfer' button. The OverDrive Media Console Transfer Wizard is displayed.
3. Verify that the correct title is displayed on the first screen of the Transfer Wizard and click 'Next'. The Transfer Wizard searches for
a connected portable device.
4. In the 'Confirm' dialog box, select the Part(s) you want to transfer
by checking the box(es) next to the Part name(s).
5. Click 'Next' to begin transferring the file(s) to the device. When the
file transfer is complete, the Transfer Wizard displays a 'success' message.
6. Click 'Finish' to exit the Transfer Wizard. You can disconnect the portable device and enjoy the title on-the-go.
If you have a Mac
Macintosh computers have their own version of Overdrive Media Console. Make sure you have that version installed, instead of the PC version. Also, you have to make sure you are choosing a title from the WILBOR website that will work with the Macintosh. Look in the icon row for titles that work on BOTH Macintosh and iPod®: